- For your entry to be eligible, your wedding needs to have taken place in Tasmania,
between 1st September 2019 and 30th November 2019
- Your photographer must be accredited in your entry.
- Only entries submitted in whole will be considered for submission.
- One entry per person is permitted.
- The competition is open to weddings that have taken place in Tasmania.
- Weddings Tasmania will choose the winning entry(s) from a shortlist of the top 12
entries as judged by the public and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner must provide 15 – 20 high-quality photographs (suitable for publishing in the magazine, as determined by the editor of Weddings Tasmania), as well as participate in an interview regarding their wedding. The interview and photos must be supplied to Weddings Tasmania in a timely manner, in order for the feature to appear in the upcoming edition of Weddings Tasmania.
- Once the winner is contacted and has agreed to appear in the magazine, there will
be no option of withdrawal from this feature.
- The names, stories and photos of the winner(s) may be published in Weddings
Tasmania magazine, Television and other visual/print media, as well as online and