Promote your business with weddings tasmania
For some, this time of year certainly sparks a little romance in us. It’s festive, fun and we are in high spirits with not many drinks spared.
With this, many marriage proposals have taken place (hopefully not after too many of those drinks)
Looking to pop the question? Or just want to give your partner a friendly nudge in the right direction.
Check out some unique proposal ideas that are sure to generate a “Yes!” response!
1. YouTube Proposal – Upload a video of your proposal to YouTube (tell her you have a hysterical home movie to show her). Then present her with the ring at the very end.
2. Photograph Proposal – Hire a professional photographer to take a ‘couples session’ for you and your girlfriend. Then propose to her during your photo shoot while the photographer captures every precious moment.
3. Text Message Scavenger Hunt – Take the scavenger hunt high-tech: Send your girl a text message leading her to a secret spot. Keep her engaged by text messaging her sweet nothings along the way (and directions, of course) as you lead her to you, on bended knee.
4. Written In The Stars Proposal – Spell your proposal out in glow-in-the-dark star stickers on your ceiling. Get into bed, turn the lights off and wait for the inevitable gasp.
5. Christmas Cracker Proposal – Make her ring the surprise in a box of Christmas crackers.
6. Christmas Lights Proposal – A romantic proposal over the holidays can easily be achieved when you make it known to everyone that happens to drive by your house that you are in love with your woman! Using Christmas lights, light up your front yard and have your girl drive by to check out your handy work. With you standing there, ring in hand, you’ll get to see the true JOY all over her face!
7. Drone Proposal – Say what!? A drone. Yep. This guy went all out and while at a park with his girlfriend, a drone flew in with the ring attached. He plays it off well, acting as if he’s only curious as to what is attached the drone. Then drops down to one knee and asks his partner the life-changing question.
8. Newspaper Proposal – Take out a full-page ad in a newspaper, and then pick the perfect spot to have a relaxing morning of catching up on current events. Another twist on this idea is to call into a radio station and then make sure your fiancé-to-be is listening when your proposal is on the air.
9. A Diamond in the Rough – Buy a box of chocolates (coconut rough) and replace one chocolate with the ring. When they open it up, get down on one knee and propose.
10. Say It in Song – Get a street busker to sing “Will you marry me?” as you walk by. Ask, “Do you hear what he’s singing?” Then drop to one knee and pop the question.